Congregation Albert's youth programs facilitate opportunities for Jewish youth to build their Jewish identity, perform acts of Tikkun Olam (Repairing the World), and connect with other Jewish teens in the Albuquerque community and throughout the Southwest. Click here for application!
Junior Youth Group
Shalom! We are please to introduce the NEW Congregation Albert Junior Youth Group (JYG) for students in grades 6-8.
In conjuction with congregational leadership, TASTY (Congregation Albert youth group for high school students) and our junior youth group advisors, JYGers will have the opportunity to build friendships, lifelong Jewish identities, and leadership skills through community building, worship, social action and experiental youth-led programming. Congregation Albert's Youth Groups provide a place to make friends, have FUN, learn and engage in many opportunites for leadership and experiences in youth.
JYG will follow the goals and values of the North American Federation of Temple Youth (NFTY).
- Instill Jewish identity
- Increase synagogue participation
- Foster long-term commitment to the ideals and values of Reform Judaism
- Create today the Reform Jewish congregants of tomorrow
- Chinuch: Jewish Education
- T'filah: Worship
- Tikkun Olam: Religious Action
- Manhigut: Leadership Development
- K'hilah K'dushah: Reform Jewish Community
Click here for the scholarship form for youth events, L'Taken and camp.